Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I need an eri-shin...Badly

So, my nagajuban came in the mail on Christmas Eve, and although I have ordered an eri-shin, it hasn't actually been shipped yet. But I couldn't stand not trying it on, so I have some sloppy First Kitsuke pictures to share!





So, yeah...I know my collars are messy and I totally need a stiffener...I also need to open up (and figure out how to use) my katan han-eri.

Also still having some problems strapping the girls down, but I read on Kimono Tsuki that a 'magic belt' datejime works wonders for that...I've got one on order from the same place as my eri-shin, so we'll see. If that doesn't work, I'm going to try a FtM transgender flattening shirt.

On motif: Camellias are a winter flower, both in Japan and here in the Midwest.  Here, they can bloom as early as October, but mainly bloom in late December, all the way through April

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this was your first time kitsuke :D. You were doing GREAT! Neat!
    Have you tried kimono bra? I heard it can take care of the girls to prevent kimonoboob :). And your nagoya obi is drool worthy.

    ReplyDelete